Monday, February 18, 2013

Knit knit knit


I have been really busy.

This is a couple of months worth of knitting minus a few pairs of mittens and socks and whatever else I already gave away or forgot about. I'm obsessed with mittens lately. I hadn't ever worn mittens in my whole life until I made this mustard pair and now I can't take them off. The delicate ruffly cuff is such a cute detail and I love the little bud on the thumb. 

I'm in the process of knitting some mittens for a friend and I'm frantically trying to finish them before we fly off to DC on Wednesday! I'm not looking forward to the seven hour flight (which is actually short for us!), but I'll be so happy to be back in America for a little while. Disgusting amounts of greasy fast food, here we come! 
Oh, and the monuments and stuff.




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!!! I want those mustard mittens! You are an amazing knitter, Aahley ;)

    ReplyDelete