Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Three!

Today is our third anniversary!

I feel like I have been telling people we've been married for three years for a really long time, but I guess that's just because I've been meeting a lot of new people lately.

Three years feels like such a short amount of time now that we've reached it. It felt like a pretty long amount of time when our marriage was only months old, but I guess that's how it goes?

Three years feels like a respectable amount of time where people don't consider us newlyweds anymore, but we are still that nice, young couple. I don't know, It feels like some sort of milestone. And I guess it is! Three is definitely more impressive than two.



I love being married to you, Forrest. You are the kindest and most considerate man I have ever met. People are always surprised to hear that I'm married (because I look so young, ha) and when they ask if I like it (which is sort of a silly question) I obviously don't have to think for even a second. Being married to you is the best. Thank you for being so supportive and loving always, no matter what. Being your wife is an honor and I love being able to look at your sweet, dimpled smile every single day. You're always ready for any silly adventure I can think up and you pull some pretty silly ones out of your sleeve yourself. You were made for me and I for you. Thanks for always driving more than I do on long trips and for letting me take naps in the car even though I don't let you because I talk to you so much (also I feel like maybe you think you might die if you fall asleep while I'm driving?). Thanks for always being sillier than I am in public so that I don't feel too silly by myself. Thank you for not yelling at me when I do something really clumsy and feel bad enough and then you make me feel better instead. Thank you for always getting the drink I want when we're sharing. Thanks for always posing for pictures when I ask you to. Thanks for all the tiny little things you do that add up and make me feel like a million bucks.

I love you, Fofo, I can't wait to see how our life turns out together. I'm sure it will be better than I ever expected my life to be; it sure has been so far.



photo by the talented Vlad Tricka of Voir Photgraphy

No comments:

Post a Comment