Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to Megan!


Happy 21st birthday to my curly-haired other half! Congratulations on being legally able to do everything except rent a car (right?).

I'll keep this short and sweet because we're about to leave on a fun adventure today in honor of YOU and we're all really excited to go.

This is the first birthday of yours that we have been able to celebrate together in THREE YEARS! That is a long time. You are such a hardworking and strong person and I am so proud of you and what you have overcome and accomplished over the past year and beyond. You are a spectacular lady who I am overjoyed to call my sister. Plenty of other people wish they had a sister as great as you (obviously). You are what I want to be when I grow up (except I don't want to be an accountant).

I love you so much and I'll be sure to give Mom and Dad an extra hug today for providing me with the cutest baby sister in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment