Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, M!

This is my favorite little sister, Megan. Today she is 20! 

London

This is the most recent picture I have of the two of us and it is six months old. I don't know about you, Meg, but that is way too old for me.

Megan and I are exactly the same and completely opposite. Simultaneously. She's the prettiest, smartest, and snarkiest lady I know. And she's not a teenager anymore. I'm pretty sure you know what you mean to me, but just in case you don't, you should remember how I let you borrow my favorite shoes even though I know that your big feet stretch them out. If that's not true love, I don't know what is.

Welcome to your twenties, Meg! Happy birthday and I can't wait to see you in a month or two (I hope!). Next year we'll spend it together and it will be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment