Monday, April 22, 2013

What We Did On Saturday.

 
  

We took the day off on Saturday. We gave ourselves a mental vacation from all the dumb things in life and went to a castle. We basked in the sunshine and watched a few sword fights. Then we drove to the beach to bask some more. We didn't worry or fret or talk about anything non-frivolous. I asked Forrest to skip me a rock and he did. Little known fact: Forrest is an excellent rock-skipper and has been known to have an average of seven skips on a bad day. I can manage three if I throw it just right. 

Saturday was a really fun vacation day. just the two of us. We even brought our wellies to the beach and I bet no one thought we were American except the people we talked to. Even then, they probably thought Forrest was Australian or something (no one gets his accent but I think it's the cutest thing ever). 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment