Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The New Pup


There's a new puppy around here.

His name is Jasper and he tries his best to be a good pup. 

He's a pretty good model when he's a little sleepy but the rest of the time he's a blur.

I'm more than a little obsessed with this tiny baby. Except he's not so tiny because he weighs 17 pounds at 10 weeks. He's a German Shepherd/Border Collie mix and he's perfectly fuzzy, as you can see. He feels like the softest stuffed animal.

Jasper enjoys his daily carrots and apples in the mornings while we juice our breakfast and practice his sitting skills. He's not especially fond of rain, but does enjoy a good mud patch to dig around in. And he likes to eat fir branches (is that bad?).

We've (and by we, I mean my parents) only had him for about a week and a half, but he's probably the smartest puppy I've ever met. He's almost completely potty-trained and he figured out how to get out of his kennel. Have I mentioned he's only 10 weeks old?


I just want to cuddle him all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment